What is The Heritage Club?
When you become a member of The Heritage Club of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County, you become a member of a nationwide association of friends of Boys & Girls Clubs. Like you, these people seek to ensure that the future needs of our local youth are met and they do this by including Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County in their estate plan. This planning might include a will, a charitable gift annuity, a trust or an insurance policy.
What are the Benefits of Membership in The Heritage Club?
- As a member of The Heritage Club you are eligible for the following benefits through the Boys & Girls Clubs of America:
- A welcome letter and The Heritage Club lapel pin that indicates your leadership in the mission to guarantee a strong future for our nation’s youth
- A periodic publication on tax and estate planning
- National recognition in The Heritage Club Annual Report
- Local recognition on the BGCHC website
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode