What is The Heritage Club?
When you become a member of The Heritage Club of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County, you become a member of a nationwide association of friends of Boys & Girls Clubs. Like you, these people seek to ensure that the future needs of our local youth are met and they do this by including Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County in their estate plan. This planning might include a will, a charitable gift annuity, a trust or an insurance policy.
What are the Benefits of Membership in The Heritage Club?
- As a member of The Heritage Club you are eligible for the following benefits through the Boys & Girls Clubs of America:
- A welcome letter and The Heritage Club lapel pin that indicates your leadership in the mission to guarantee a strong future for our nation’s youth
- A periodic publication on tax and estate planning
- National recognition in The Heritage Club Annual Report
- Local recognition on the BGCHC website
A Foundation for the Future
Since 1893, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County has provided a safe haven for the young people of our community by offering quality programs and critically important relationships with nurturing and reliable adults. The Boys & Girls Clubs give their members access to dedicated, trained professionals who can provide guidance in adopting strong character and leadership development, healthy lifestyles, pursuing educational and vocational objectives and exploring arts, sports and recreational opportunities.
Most importantly, the Boys & Girls Clubs equip young people with the skills they need to resolve conflicts peacefully, improve relationships within every aspect of their day-to-day lives, and function as responsible citizens. Your support through a planned gift will ensure that future generations will have the opportunity to live successful and productive lives in a safe, positive and caring environment.
Gifts ANYONE Can Afford
Have you ever wished you could help? But you thought you couldn't afford to give?
You can support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County without impacting yourself or your family. Including charitable giving as part of your estate plan will help you do just that! Here are just a few ways you can help today through a commitment for tomorrow:
- a fixed amount, such as $10,000
- a specific asset, such as a car
- a percentage, such as 15% of assets
- what is left of your estate after other bequests have been made Beneficiary Designations
- investment account
- retirement plan
- life insurance
How Can I Become a Member of The Heritage Club?
Joining The Heritage Club is easy. Simply communicate your intentions by signing and returning a Heritage Club Enrollment Form, which is available by reaching out to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hudson County. You may also request to speak with a representative to discuss your specific estate planning needs and opportunities.
This template controls the elements:
FOOTER: Footer Title, Footer Descriptions
CUSTOM MENU: Images and columns into header main menu submenu items
* This message is only visible in administrative mode